Monday, January 24, 2011

January 24th Lecture: Matrix and Cave Painting

Today Glenn show a movie was about matrix and we looked at the Prehistory painting of the Upper Paleolithic, Lascaux cave in Southern France, and the art there from about 16,000 years ago. It mades me think what are they important from 16,000 years ago. When I saw cave painting, they seem to value animals and human.
The movie was about Neo was drawn rebellion against the machines and he learned many new things by morpheus. They made me understand about the matrix.  It was interesting when I saw that movie and many beautiful cave paintings.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I also thought about the cave paintings and what they valued. Unlike us, they valued the real importantthings in life, it seems we value the lectronical part of life and not really whats important.

    ReplyDelete