Sunday, February 6, 2011

Venice Art Wall Project

    On February 6, 2011, Sunday, I went to the Venice Art Wall.  I decided to bring three colors of paint. When I went there, I saw many ideas of graffiti art on the wall. It was interesting to look at the many beautiful graffiti writings at Venice Beach.  I immediately thought the word "peace," and then I wrote it on the wall.  I have always wanted the world is peaceful.  I hope that we don't have a war in the future.  We want to live peacefully.  Another word I wrote on the wall was CAO.  CAO is my last name. I want to let people know about my last name. After I finished, I liked what I had done. It was interesting.

     Graffiti was difficult, but it was fun.  I could draw and write anything on the wall. At the first, I didn't recognize that graffiti was.  After I watched the "Bomb It" documentary and then went to the Venice Beach of Art Wall to look at other people's work, I recognized that graffiti was the type of art.  I thought that all of these people were artists because they drew many beautiful pictures'. 

       After I visited to the Venice Beach, I thought the Venice Beach of Art Wall was a good place where people could come and use the opportunity to do graffiti on the wall instead of on the public wall. Graffiti is illegal when you do it on public walls.

       This experience was wonderful!  I hope that I will have an opportunity to come back here. Venice Beach was a beautiful beach which I never seen before. If I have an opportunity to return to Venice Beach again, I will bring more colors of paint. I will draw a beautiful picture to express myself on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment