Friday, May 13, 2011

My Earth Project

                  On Wednesday May 11, 2011,  my classmate, Dee and I planted seeds for our art project.   It was fun, but it was dirty to do this project.  My classmate, Dee planted seeds in two separate pots and I was planting in two other pots.  She took many pictures of me planting, and I took many pictures of her.
       
                 We put soil and seeds mixed together into the pots.  We took an empty water bottle from the trash can and filled it with water because we didn't have any another container.  We poured some water into the pots.  I thought the flower seeds looked like grass seed, but as I looked closely, I found the seeds looked more like peanuts.  I really enjoyed hanging out with my classmate, Dee, to do this project.  I was really excited.  However, I didn't like that my hands and fingernails got dirty to do this project.  I hope you enjoy seeing our pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment