Monday, March 7, 2011

My Collage Project


I want to show my life through my collage.  On the left side, I talk about me and include of photo of myself.My name is Quynhnhu Cao.  I am the only child in my family. I am living with my parents. I want to become a math teacher. Math is my favorite subject. I am more interested when I am taking a math class than when I am taking any other class.  I also included a family picture in my collage. This is because my family is very important to me. I love my mom and dad.  I also put in pictures that symbolize my personality, my interests, my ethnicity, and my skills.
I was born in Vietnam and came to the United States when I was eight. I speak only Vietnamese at home with my parents. My family left Vietnam because they wanted me to have better career opportunities and because my father’s family was already here.  We live in a Vietnamese community but love being in America too.
An interest I have besides math is art or being creative with my hands. I enjoy drawing, knitting, crocheting, and sewing and do these activities in my free time. On the right side of my collage, I talk about my interests which also include listening to music and eating.
I judge my personality as being someone who is shy but determine to succeed. I am very goal oriented and focused.  I have many friends and enjoy talking with them and going places with them.  My friends say I am a lot of fun to be around and I keep them laughing and entertained.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I really liked your collage, i didn't know that you were there only child. well lucky you because I have a sister and were always fighting lol. I can't wait until we meet up, its going to be really fun when we talk about our paintings.

    ReplyDelete